WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third party to recognize you and facilitate your next visit and the Service to be more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session”. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted once you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place various cookie files on your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service;
- We use session and persistent cookies on the Service and use different types of cookies to run the Service;
- Essential Cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
WHAT ARE YOUR CHOICES REGARDING COOKIES?
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you may not be able to use all the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences and some of our pages may not display correctly.
- For Chrome web browser, visit this Google page: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, visit this Microsoft page:
- For the Firefox browser, visit this Mozilla page:
- For the Safari browser, visit this Apple page:
- https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411? Locale = en_US
- For any other browser, visit the official pages of your browser.
WHERE CAN YOU FIND MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES?
You can learn more about cookies on the following websites:
Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/