- These terms and conditions govern the purchase and sale of FOURSOUL products, as well as the respective registration on the website http://www.foursoul.pt.
- The foursoul.pt website is managed by YGREGO Têxtil Lda, with tax identification number 505303159, headquartered at Zona Industrial Vilarinho de Cima 826, 4585-248 Gandra PRD, Portugal.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, it is understood to:
a) “FOURSOUL” - the legal person that produces and sells the products on the foursoul.pt website;
b) “User” – the natural person or legal person, who places an order on the foursoul.pt website, with no commercial purpose;
- The use of the foursoul.pt website and the purchase of FOURSOUL products presupposes knowledge, understanding and acceptance of these General Terms and Conditions by the User.
2. REGISTRATION ON THE WEBSITE
- § To place an order, register in advance by filling out the form in “my account”.
- It is also possible to place your order without prior registration. However, registering allows your data to be saved for future actions, as well as allowing access to the user history.
- After completing the registration, you have access to your personal account and can manage your settings, as well as save your favorite items and track orders.
- From the moment you access your personal account, you are accepting these Terms and Conditions.
3. FOURSOUL PRODUCTS
- The website http://www.foursoul.pt is aimed at all users who wish to purchase FOURSOUL products for non-commercial purposes.
- The photographs of FOURSOUL products are merely illustrative, and may show differences in color or materials. Although the images try to be as faithful as possible to the product, they may not exactly reflect some characteristic, so it is essential to consult the information of the details present in each product.
- FOURSOUL reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the information, product offer, prices, promotions and terms and conditions of sale on the website http://www.foursoul.pt.
4. PLACING ORDERS ON THE WEBSITE
- To order at http://www.foursoul.pt it is necessary that you have an email account to register and that the browser you use is configured to accept cookies and pop-ups, which will allow you to have an optimized experience and access to all navigability conditions of our online store.
- To make your purchase online you need:
The. Find the product(s) you want to purchase;
B. Add the selected product(s) to the “Shopping Cart”;
d. Finally, review the order and confirm your order.
- The User will receive an order confirmation email with details of the chosen payment method. After validating the payment, you will receive a confirmation email.
- In the customer area you will be able to obtain all the details of your purchase.
- Your order will be delivered by the logistics operator to the delivery address indicated in the purchase process and with the respective detailed invoice.
- FOURSOUL reserves the right not to accept and cancel orders already confirmed in the following areas:
The. The product is not available;
B. Payment cannot be made using any of the payment options available at http://www.foursoul.pt;
w. Payment is not confirmed;
d. The billing information is not correct or verifiable;
It is. There is a price quote error;
f. Unable to deliver;
- Pre-order is available for a period of 90 days prior to the possibility of product delivery. Pre-sales require payment at the time of booking. Deliveries of orders are made as soon as the product is available for sale and does not exclude the conditions mentioned in points 5.3 and 5.4.
- Once the pre-sale period has ended and the order has been confirmed, it is not possible to make changes or exchanges (product, sizes, quantities, etc.).
- You can only cancel your pre-order during the pre-sale period, once the event ends your order cannot be cancelled.
- If you want to cancel your order, the refund will be made through the same payment method used.
- The prices of the products shown on the website http://www.foursoul.pt include Value Added Tax (VAT) and this will be described on the invoice sent to the User.
- Prices are all quoted in euros (€). Customs costs relating to the country of delivery of the order will be borne by the customer.
- The prices of the products shown on the website are subject to change. FOURSOUL reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. The prices displayed at the time of purchase are the prices applied to that purchase.
- If there is any error in the price of the requested products, FOURSOUL or the user may, until the order is shipped, cancel the order (or error in favor of the customer, FOURSOUL supports, error against the customer, FOURSOUL refunds).
- The total price specified at checkout includes taxes from the country of origin (Portugal) and shipping costs (when applicable).
- The User must pay only the amount specified in the order confirmation.
- All orders are processed in euros (€). If your bank account is in another currency, the exchange rate applied for debiting your bank account will be automatically determined by the bank/PayPal and not by FOURSOUL.
7. PAYMENT METHODS
- The User will be able to pay for his purchases through the payment generator Paypal, MBWay, Multibanco Reference and Credit Card;
- FOURSOUL does not accept any other payment method other than those mentioned in the previous point. The User must not try to pay by any other means of payment than those described above, if he does, we cannot be held responsible for any damages that may arise.
- FOURSOUL sends the product(s) ordered by the User from Monday to Friday and are shipped 24 working hours after order confirmation.
- It is not possible to schedule the delivery of our products, requiring someone on site on the day of delivery to ensure that it is successfully delivered, however our courier always makes prior contact. In Mainland Portugal and Islands, you can also schedule your collection at the Delivery Points available.
- If, during the course of your order, we verify any unavailability of the product, FOURSOUL will inform the User as soon as the unavailability is detected, the User being able to choose another product, wait for the replacement of the unavailable product or be refunded.
- If the carrier verifies that it is impossible to complete the delivery on the indicated date, it will contact the User to schedule a new date.
- It is up to the User, at the time of delivery, to check whether the packaging has any damage or signs of having been violated and if he finds any sign to that effect, he must not accept the order, which will be returned to the carrier. The situation must be reported via email to email@example.com, describing the situation in detail and whenever possible attaching a photograph. FOURSOUL will resend another order at no additional cost or cancel and refund it, depending on what the User wants.
- Delivery is considered complete as soon as the User signs the invoice sent and delivered by the carrier.
- In cases where it is not possible to proceed with delivery, the carrier will leave a notice at the place of delivery, with the date and time when the attempt was made to proceed and the Delivery Point where the goods are located and what period the Customer has to carry out the collection under penalty of being returned to FOURSOUL.
- In cases where the customer defines a Point de Delivery as the delivery address, the goods will be deposited there until picked up by the Customer.
- If the goods are not picked up at the Point Delivery within the defined period, it will be returned to FOURSOUL.
9. RIGHT OF FREE RESOLUTION - RETURN TERMS
- The User may terminate his contract up to 14 days after receiving the order provided that:
The. The product(s) maintain its original characteristics and without signs of use;
B. The product(s) are complete and with all the material that accompanies the orders, which must also be returned.
- The User can exercise his right of Free Resolution by filling out the return form that accompanies the order and submitting it to the email firstname.lastname@example.org and placing the return label in a duly sealed package and delivering it to a post office.
- The costs of returning the order in the exercise of the free right of withdrawal are the responsibility of FOURSOUL in scenarios where FOURSOUL has not charged shipping costs. If there were shipping costs allocated to the initial order, they will not be refundable, except in the case of a refund justified by a defect or non-conformity of the products shipped.
- FOURSOUL proceeds with the refund after receiving the products and confirming that they are in good condition, which, when intact, gives rise to the refund of the amount paid for the order through the same means of payment used, within a maximum period of 15 days.
- If the returned items show signs of use, FOURSOUL reserves the right not to accept the return and refuse to reimburse them.
10. CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
- You can cancel your order, as long as it is duly requested by email email@example.com, before it is shipped.
- The value of the order and the shipping costs allocated to it, in orders canceled before shipment, are refundable as long as the shipment is not carried out.
- Orders canceled after shipment are determined by the conditions in point 10 of the Right of Free Termination.
- FOURSOUL does not bear shipping costs for product exchanges that may be the responsibility of the customer. Defective or non-compliant products do not generate any shipping costs for the User.
- The User, when improperly receiving a FOURSOUL product, with a defect or other non-conformity, may opt for the replacement of the product or for the termination of this contract.
- As soon as the User finds a defect or other non-conformity, he must communicate via email firstname.lastname@example.org describing the defect or non-conformity of the product and, whenever possible, attaching supporting images.
- Upon receipt of the email, we will contact the User to proceed with the replacement of the product or termination of the contract.
- FOURSOUL does not sell second-hand products, with defects or with raw materials other than those described in the details of each product.
- Although FOURSOUL tries to be as faithful as possible in the illustration of its products, the images may vary in color and texture depending on the monitors in question. As such, we always advise you to consult the details of each product. Any extra information that needs to be clarified can contact us via email email@example.com so that we can help.
FOURSOUL truly cares about its customers' feedback. As such, any complaint/suggestion for improvement/need for support you may need, send us through the email firstname.lastname@example.org and we undertake to contact you within a maximum period of 08 working days after receiving the email.
13. WARRANTY AND AFTER-SALES SERVICE
FOURSOUL products benefit from the guarantee provided for in the legislation applicable to the sale of consumer goods.
14. EXCLUSION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
FOURSOUL does not guarantee the uninterrupted operation of the website http://www.foursoul.pt, or any of its functionalities, which may be suspended for maintenance, repair or updates.
FOURSOUL will not assume, likewise, any responsibility for any damages resulting, directly or indirectly, from situations of force majeure that prevent FOURSOUL, in any way, from fulfilling its obligations, namely, strikes, failures in the electrical network, in telecommunications services or any other services, fires, floods, impossibility of obtaining products, materials or services, breakdowns, delays by suppliers or carriers and changes in legislation or administrative regulations.
FOURSOUL is not responsible for any abusive use of the User's access data to the website by third parties, as they are personal and non-transferable - it protects them.
15. MODIFICATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FOURSOUL reserves the right to change, at any time, these General Terms and Conditions, you should consult it regularly in this area, the use of the website http://www.foursoul.pt presupposes your acceptance.
16. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
17. PROOF AND FILE
Computer records are safely archived so that they can serve as proof of communications, orders and payments that occur between FOURSOUL and Users.
18. ONLINE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Lisbon Consumer Conflict Arbitration Center http://www.centroarbitragemlisboa.pt/
Vale do Ave Consumer Dispute Arbitration Center/Arbitration Court http://www.triave.pt/
CIAB – Consumer Information, Mediation and Arbitration Center (Consumer Arbitration Court) http://www.ciab.pt/pt/
CNIACC – National Center for Information and Arbitration of Consumer Disputes http://www.arbitragemdeconsumo.org/
Coimbra District Consumer Conflict Arbitration Center http://www.centrodearbitragemdecoimbra.com
Algarve Consumer Dispute Information, Mediation and Arbitration Center http://www.consumoalgarve.pt
Porto Consumer Information and Arbitration Center http://www.cicap.pt
European Online Dispute Resolution Platform https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage.