FOURSOUL cares about the protection, security and privacy of your personal data and the trust you are placing in us.
We want you to feel complete confidence in us and to know that your data is safe. This is our commitment regarding your data - we deposit all seriousness and attention in order to protect your privacy, thus embodying our commitment, and of course your right.
Whenever you have any questions about the use we make of your personal data, do not think twice and contact us via email email@example.com.
YGREGO Têxtil Lda, a Portuguese company, owner of the trademark FOURSOUL, headquartered in Zona Industrial Vilarinho de Cima 826, 4585-248 Gandra, Paredes, Portugal, with tax identification number 505303159, is the entity responsible for processing your personal data and which guarantees their treatment in accordance with the provisions of the national legislation in force in this matter and the General Regulation on Data Protection - EU Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016.
We undertake only to collect, store, process, transmit or eliminate your personal data with transparency and responsibility and only within the scope of the purchase and sale of our products.
WHAT DATA AND INFORMATION MAY WE NEED TO COLLECT?
Personal data: are essential data for us to process your order and for us to comply with the laws and regulations applicable to our services, such as: name, address, tax number, email address, telephone contact and data on the payment method. Refusal to provide this data may make it impossible for us to process and respond to your request. We may use your Personal Data to contact you via newsletter, marketing or promotional materials or other information that we believe may be of interest to you. You can always opt out of receiving any or all of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link, or the instructions provided in any email we send, or by always contacting us via the support email info@foursoul. en.
Customer History: so that we can provide personalized information about our products and services, promotional or advertising campaigns, commercial offers and other purposes strictly inherent to FOURSOUL, by email or other automatic means of communication, we need to archive information about your purchased products, dates of transactions, support contacts, history of your interactions with FOURSOUL, as well as other useful information, so that we can provide an excellent service. You can manage the permissions you want to give us in “My Account”.
Automatic collections from websites and social networks: when you are on our website or on our social networks it is as if you were at our home, in our office or even looking at our shop window and our products. We may have access to some information collected automatically (IP address, ISP, your browser, time of visit, pages visited on our website, social networks, your location if you authorize it, and other statistics). This for what? So that we can have our house always ready to receive you well and optimally, that's all.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
- To provide and maintain our service;
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- To allow you to participate in all of the interactive features of our service, where you choose to do so;
- To provide you with customer support;
- To gather important analytics or information so that we can improve our service;
- To monitor the use of our service;
- To detect, prevent and solve technical problems.
WITH WHOM DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR DATA?
- Financial Institution;
- Fraud detection and prevention entities;
- Technological service providers;
- Providers and collaborators of logistics, transport and delivery services
- Service providers relating to customer support;
- Partners and service providers relating to marketing and advertising;
- Judicial, tax and regulatory authorities to comply with legal obligations, upon express request of these authorities.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
When using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (such Personal Data).
This information may include (not only but also): email address, first and last name, telephone number, address, state, province, zip/postal code, city, such cookies and usage data.
Depending on the purposes for which we collect your data, the retention period may vary.
To manage your registration as user of our website we keep your data during the period in which you are our registered user, that is, for as long as you want to be our user.
to manage the purchase and sale transaction we keep your data for the time necessary until its completion, including possible returns, complaints or complaints associated with the purchase of the product or service in particular.
for the purposes of marketing We keep your data until you unsubscribe from the newsletter or if you participate in promotional actions, we will keep your data for a period of 6 months from the end of the action.
Regardless of whether we process your data for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the corresponding purpose, we will subsequently keep them duly stored and protected for as long as responsibilities arising from the treatment may arise, complying with the current legislation at every moment. When each of the possible actions expires, we will erase the personal data.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
FOURSOUL adopts security measures to protect your personal data (through data encryption and authentication tools), with the commitment to review the recurrent practices of data collection, storage and processing with the aim of protecting unauthorized access. to our systems: your security is our security.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU SHARE PERSONAL DATA?
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Here at FOURSOUL, we aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, change, delete or limit the use of Personal Data. You can always:
- Request access to your data and all information collected following the operations carried out;
- Request rectification of personal data;
- Request the deletion of your personal data, provided that they are not necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or compliance with legal obligations of YGREGO Têxtil Lda, as well as the limitation of the purposes of their treatment;
- Oppose these to be used for marketing and advertising purposes;
- Request the portability of your data to another entity and its copy;
- Withdraw, at any time, the consent previously given for the processing of data.
We may use service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service.
- Google Analytics.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the collected data to track and monitor the use of our service. This data is shared with other Google services. This may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize ads from its own advertising network.
- For more information about Google's privacy practices, visit the Google Privacy & Terms webpage: http://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
To exercise any of your rights, just send us your request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the respective description of what you want.
We do not collect or process data, nor process requests from persons under 16 years of age.
IF YOU FIND ANY VIOLATION IN THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA...
… you have the right to file a complaint with the respective supervisory authority – the National Data Protection Commission – as well as resort to the legal bodies you deem most appropriate.
This policy can be changed at any time and without notice to visitors/users of our website. If you are a person attentive to this topic, we recommend that you consult this page so that you can find out about the changes that may arise. By browsing http://www.foursoul.pt, you agree with the practices described in our policy.